It’s no secret that moving is stressful. Between packing up your entire life and dealing with the physical labor of actually moving, it’s easy to see how the whole process can quickly become overwhelming. Here are six tips to help make moving a little bit easier and less stressful:
- Start packing early in the morning or at night when you’re most relaxed.
- Break up the move into manageable tasks and focus on one thing at a time.
- Use a packing plan and create a timeline of when each item needs to be packed in order to avoid rushing. Having a plan will help keep you organized and less stressed out. (free timeline template download below)
- Delegate tasks to friends and family members. Ask for help from your friends and family members and delegate tasks so that everyone can contribute.
- Label everything. When you’re packing, label each box with what room it belongs in and what’s inside so you can easily find things when you unpack.
- Use a Self-Storage Unit to help aid in the transporting your belongings to your new home. Kingcon Self-Storage Units start at $3/ day. Feel free to call us at x
DOWNLOAD LINK HERE